The Bohol Investment Promotion Center (BIPC) through the services of the Bohol Business One Stop Shop (BOSS) has facilitated the participation and provision of services of our partner agencies; namely Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), Social Security System (SSS), Philippine Health Insurance (PhilHealth), Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-IBIG), Securities of Exchange Commission (SEC), Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Governor’s Office representative, and the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) which have been very much supportive in bringing and providing services direct to our clientele.
One of the programs of the Provincial Government of Bohol is the Heart Caravan where in all the participating agencies from national, local , and NGOs, are encouraged to participate and bring their services direct to the constituents in areas that are chosen to be the beneficiaries of the services offered.
In line with the said activity of bringing government closer to the people, and particularly in encouraging entrepreneurship towards inclusive growth, in accordance with its mandate as Negosyo Center – Bohol, the Bohol Investment Promotion Center is initiating and organizing a one-day Bohol BOSS Caravan together with our partner agencies in priority growth areas, with the theme “Building Business-Friendly and Competitive LGUs in Bohol”.
- To encourage entrepreneurship and mainstream business registration among entrepreneurs;
- To bring the business registration services of the Bohol BOSS to the municipalities and reach out to more customer;
- To help strengthen the One Stop Shop services in their localities;
- To strengthen the partnership among service agencies and provide a venue for knowledge sharing and collaboration;
- To enhance the capabilities, skills, and behavior of each desk officer in the performance of their task as business counsellor and monitor/assess feedback directly from customers.